Site: Loudon County Fairgrounds, 17558 Dry Mill Rd, Leesburg, VA 20175. Site opens 7:30am, closes 7pm.
Directions: Google Maps Directions to the Site: http://loudouncountyfair.com/directions.html
Find your best route to Leesburg, VA, the Loudoun County Fairgrounds at 17564 Dry Mill Rd, Leesburg, VA
Note: Be aware some of these roads are very narrow and winding. The event's entrance will be marked with SCA signage
Site Restrictions: NO pets allowed, Responsible consumption of Alcohol within VA ABC Rules Below is allowed.
VA ABC Banquet (Special Event) License #571212
VA ABC Rules for Alcohol at this event:
Alcohol may only be consumed on this site either in the Green Barn or around the exterior of the list field within the vicinity of the pavilions. Under no circumstances will the consumption of alcohol be permitted on the list field or in the parking areas.
1. Do not sell or give away any alcoholic beverage to any person who you know or have reason to believe is intoxicated and do not allow any alcoholic beverage to be consumed by such a person in attendance at your banquet. Do not allow any person who you know or have reason to believe is intoxicated to loiter upon your licensed area. Any person who has drunk enough alcoholic beverages to affect his manner, disposition, speech, muscular movements, general appearance or behavior, as to be apparent to observation shall be deemed to be intoxicated.
2. Do not sell or give away any alcoholic beverage to any person who you know or have reason to believe is less than 21 years of age and do not allow any alcoholic beverage to be consumed by such a person in attendance at your banquet.
3. Do not allow any form of illegal gambling to take place during your banquet.
4. Do not possess any illegal gambling apparatus, machine or device upon your licensed premises.
5. Do not be intoxicated or under the influence of a self-administered drug during your banquet.
6. Do not sell or give away any alcoholic beverages on your licensed area during restricted hours.
7. Mixed Beverages under a Mixed Beverage Special Event License must be purchased from a state ABC Store.
8. Do not purchase alcoholic beverages from licensed wholesalers except on the day of the banquet. For those functions held on Saturday or Sunday, purchase may be made on Friday. Payment must be made in cash or a valid check drawn upon a bank account in the name of the licensee or in the name of the group sponsoring the banquet. Each invoice must be signed by the purchasing licensee or his duly authorized agent.
9. Licensed wholesalers may supply, at a reasonable wholesale price, paper or plastic cups upon which advertising matter regarding beer or wine may appear.
10. The license privilege is strictly for on premises sale and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages at the address of event
11. Do not sell, give away or allow the consumption of alcoholic beverage in any portion or your licensed area that has not been approved by the Board.
(NOTE: Violation of this instruction could result in arrest for Drinking in Public.) Alcoholic beverages must be confined to the building, room or general area for which the license is issued.
12. Do not allow any person who is less than 18 years of age to sell, serve or dispense beer.